Translate

Friday, May 11, 2012

One of my Favorite Karaoke albums

These albums were one of my childhood favorites when I was little. I used to watch these (except for volume 4 and 5) when I was little. The 4th and 5th volume are the LDs that I just bought recently because I really like this series so much, and the pitch in the songs are suitable for me in karaoke.
The name of this English karaoke album is 西洋懷念老歌精華 ( "Top Hit English Old Songs" )

So here it is :)




Volume 1
All videos in this album are shot in Taiwan, France, and mostly Thailand.

Volume 2
All videos in this album are shot in Taiwan and Japan.

Volume 3
All videos in this album are shot in Singapore.
Volume 4
All videos in this album are shot in Singapore. The cover wrongly listed "shot in Europe".

Volume 5
The videos in this album are shot in Switzerland and mostly Paris, France.


(All photographs by Tony)

No comments:

Post a Comment