Translate

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Another favorite song of all time: A-Lin - 大大的擁抱 Da Da De Yong Bao

Hello hello! Another post about another of my favorite songs.

I've been in love with this song for a few months now, before I fell in love with Xiao Zhong's music. This song is still one of my super favorites songs.

At first, I knew this song not sung by the original singer herself, but is sung by Freya Lin (林凡) when she is going to answer her fifth question in a Taiwanese TV show named 百萬大歌星 (Bai Wan Da Ge Xing) a.k.a The One Million Singer, sorta like "Don't Forget The Lyrics". Below is her performance:



Since the show mentioned that the singer is A-Lin, I'm going to find her version and found it. After I found it, I downloaded the mp3 and played the song everyday. And I really did! I always play this song, along with my other favorites, whenever and wherever I go. This song is considered as new, though. It was released almost 3 years ago.

A-Lin / Huang Li Ling (黃麗玲)


Click here to go to A-Lin's official Facebook fanpage.

大大的擁抱 (Da Da De Yong Bao) music video screenshots

According to the description in the music video on YouTube, this video is shot in Melbourne. The "Free Hugs" board represents that she wants to spread love to all people who were walking in the road that time. When she was filming this video, all people who saw that board directly hugged her. Those people didn't know her. This means, love didn't have limits, whoever and whenever.

You guys definitely want to listen to the song. Then, here it is!


大大的擁抱 (Da Da De Yong Bao) music video


I know, I said not too many because I don't really know about her. However, this one is really a piece. I really love this song.

Here are the lyrics of this song, along with pinyin and lyrics translation. Whoever did these, thank you so much!

Enjoy!

Song title: 大大的擁抱
Song title Pinyin: Dà​ Dà De​ Yōng​Bào
Song title Meaning: Big Big Hug
作詞:徐世珍/司魚
作曲:Skot Suyama陶山

Singer: A-Lin / Huang Li Ling (黃麗玲)
Lyrics translation provided by http://www.jpopasia.com/celebrity/alinhuang/videos/da-da-de-yong-bao::16819.html


Ooh la la la la la la i yan o hay yan

因為今天我們要見面 所以太陽才升起
Yīn​wèi jīn​tiān​ wǒ​men​ yào​ jiàn​miàn​ suǒ​yǐ tài​yáng​ cái​ shēng​qǐ​
The sun has arisen, because we’re going to see each other today
因為你手中的那條線 風箏才放心的去飛
Yīn​wèi nǐ shǒu zhōng​ de​ nà tiáo xiàn fēng​zhēng cái fàng​xīn de​ qù fēi​
The kite flies carrying no worries, because you’re holding the thread
你是我的全世界 錄下你每一個表情 隨身帶著你的臉
Nǐ​ shì wǒ de quán​shì​jiè lù​ xià​ nǐ měi​yī gè biǎo​qíng suí​shēn dài zhe​ nǐ​ de liǎn​
You’re my whole world, I want to record your every expression, so I can bring you with me everywhere I go,
放在我的口袋就像指南針 不管離多遠
Fàng zài​ wǒ​ de​ kǒu​dài jiù xiàng​ zhǐ​nán​zhēn bù​guǎn lí duō yuǎn​
pocket you like a compass, no matter how far the distance

*
像海洋 你的愛把我包圍 藍天 寫滿誓言
Xiàng hǎi​yáng nǐ de​ ài bǎ​ wǒ​ bāo​wéi lán​tiān xiě mǎn shì​yán
Like the ocean, your love surrounds me. The blue skies say it all
金色陽光 沒有你的手溫暖
Jīn​sè yáng​guāng méi​yǒu nǐ de​ shǒu​ wēn​nuǎn​
The golden sunshine, can’t compare with the warmth in your hands
看著你微笑 我真的捨不得眨眼
Kàn​ zhe nǐ wēi​xiào​ wǒ​ zhēn de shě​bu​de zhǎ​yǎn
Looking at your smiling face, I’m reluctant to even blink

[Chorus]
Ooh la la la la la la 你大大的擁抱 (是我的快樂)
Ooh la la la la la la nǐ dà​dà de​ yōng​bào (shì wǒ de​ kuài​lè)
Ooh la la la la la la your big big hug is my happiness
Ooh la la la la la la 你大大的擁抱 (是我的依靠)
Ooh la la la la la la nǐ dà​dà de​ yōng​bào (shì​ wǒ de​ yī​kào)
Ooh la la la la la la your big big hug is my source of support
恨不得抱緊一點 好把你印在我身上
Hèn​bu​de bào jǐn yī​diǎn hǎo bǎ​ nǐ yìn zài wǒ shēn​shang
I wish I could just hug you tight, and have you imprinted on myself
直到天荒地老 眾神都睡著 也不要把你放掉
Zhí​dào tiānhuāng​dìlǎo zhòng shén dōu shuì​zháo yě​ bù​yào bǎ​ nǐ fàng diào
for all time, I would never let you go

Ooh la la la la la la 大大的擁抱
Ooh la la la la la la dà​dà de​ yōng​bào
Ooh la la la la la la big big hug
Ooh la la la la la la 大大的擁抱
Ooh la la la la la la dà​dà de​ yōng​bào
Ooh la la la la la la big big hug

如果看到地球另一邊 其實彩虹是個圓
Rú​guǒ kàn dào dì​qiú lìng​yī biān qí​shí cǎi​hóng shì gè yuán
If you see the other side of earth, rainbows are actually round
就像偶爾分別的我們 幸福完全沒有殘缺
Jiù​ xiàng ǒu​'ěr fēn​bié de​ wǒ​men​ xìng​fú wán​quán méi​yǒu cán​quē
It’s akin to how we’re sometimes apart, but our happiness is remains wholly intact
你在我的心裡面 等於陪在我的身邊
Ni zai wo de xin li mian deng yu pei zai wo de shen bian
You’re in my heart, which equates to you being by side
所以每一次見面
Suǒ​yǐ měi yī​cì jiàn​miàn
That’s why every time I see you,
你的溫度香味聲音我都想 收集多一點
Nǐ de​ wēn​dù xiāng​wèi shēng​yīn wǒ​ dōu​ xiǎng shōu​jí duō yī​diǎn
I just want to store up your warmth, scent, and voice

Repeat *, Chorus, * Chorus



Credits:
- Lyrics hanzi, translation and pinyin provided by this thread on jpopasia.com

- Music video courtesy goes to Avex Records. Click here to go to the company's YouTube channel

- Music video screenshots credits goes to this thread at tcm9394.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment