Translate

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Four: Goodbye, LDs

Hola, world. Long time no see!

In this rare day (you can consider today is rare since there is no 29th February next year hahaha)...

My LD (laserdisc) machine is OFFICIALLY broken. Congratulations. I am totally IN SHOCK right now!!!!! :'( And it cannot be repaired again... NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(

And yeah, time goes by so fast. It has been almost 20 years my family own and buy laserdiscs, and now the machine has to break. Gosh. However it brings back memories. A LOT. I really don't want it to break, though. >< I guess I have to transfer my family's laserdiscs to VCDs... though we have A LOT of laserdiscs. Once again, I have to say... Good-bye, my laserdisc machine which accompany me for more than 19 years...

2 comments:

  1. Oh....... How Could That Be?! :( LDs Are One Of The RAREST Things Nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mind me if this post is 10 years old, the U1 error is pretty much the belt had worned out or maybe belt have to be replaced.

    ReplyDelete