Translate

Monday, February 6, 2012

Three

Hola world!

Many people feel that Monday is very, very boring, but......

This Monday, I'M FREE!!!!!! Even though it's only for a while, but I'm FREE! Though finals hasn't finish yet, I don't care. Time to relax! See ya later, finals! We'll meet again on Saturday!

Okay... It's February 6th now, and Chinese New Year ends today, which is the 15th day of the Dragon Year... Time files by really, really fast. So, no more Chinese New Year Musics playing again around the house? Oh, of course no! Chinese New Year won't end for me. I can still play the musics on my own. :P

Since another finals is on Saturday, that means... 5 days holiday? Seriously a boredom. Being a college student seems like, having too many holidays in a week. Perfect. And 3 days in a row going to the same mall after class? That's insane.

Okay, got to go. I'll write more later. See you and good night! Happy 15th day of CNY!

No comments:

Post a Comment