Translate

Friday, March 23, 2012

Photographs

Hola, world!

This post talks about... as you can see. PHOTOGRAPH!

Photograph. Yeah, I do have an interest in photography. Ever since my dad bought me a DSLR camera... I  fell in love with photography. Seriously. I don't want to be only an amateur so I keep on improving my knowledge by DOING it. Of course, people also can learn by doing it, though it is quite hard. So, why not? :) And from those photographs I took with the camera, I keep on learning from the mistakes I did with them.

Here's one of the photos that I took a year ago at Thailand. Even though this is taken from my phone, it still looks good though. Haha.



So yeah, don't really wanna talk much in this post. Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Same Here... I Also Have An Interest Of Photography... However, DANG! The Camera Is Now Damaged (aka No Power, Even At Full-charged Battery)... How I Hate That Happens... :-(

    ReplyDelete