Translate

Friday, March 16, 2012

Valuable? Yes, they are !

Hola, world! I'm going to talk about my family's LDs in this post.

My family had a bunch of LDs. My parents bought them when I was still a baby, so I often cracked some of them... hahaha... and I missed those "cracked" LDs now... I regret for cracking those!! haha.

But having LDs in good conditions in these times are much much valuable. Yup, it's 16TH MARCH 2012, and my LDs are still here, though the machine stopped working. I still want to find some more, though. They are super rare now.

Below are several LDs that my parents have. (NOTE: I AM NOT GOING TO SELL THESE. THESE ARE RARE, AND I AM STILL USING THESE FOR KARAOKE.) This is JUST A FEW OF THEM! HAHA. Enjoy !

-All Photographs by Tony-






1 comment:

  1. Hey! Top Hits Mandarin & Taiwanese Songs Roman Spelling Singing 9!

    ReplyDelete