Translate

Thursday, December 11, 2014

A-Lin - 往前飛 Wang Qian Fei (Fly Forward)

Hello, world.
I'm back again!
It's been a long time!

I've been in love with the songs by A-Lin, ever since I heard one of her best songs, Da Da De Yong Bao (大大的擁抱). I discovered and I'm starting to like her until now. She has lots and lots of great songs that I never heard before, and I'm starting to like the songs now.

This is a bit late, but this post will be discussing about her recent single which was just released on August.
She joined Sony Records on May, after all her records with Avex Taiwan, and this song is her first single with the company. She also will be releasing her first album with Sony Records on 30th of December this year.
After a little discovery, this song is used for an activity in Taiwan, which the purpose is to spread love everywhere. This is a motivational song which encourages people to fly forward to pursue their own dreams. And she composed this song herself. Oh, great. I love this song even more.


Oh, by the way, if you never saw A-Lin, below is her photo:

A-Lin / Huang Li Ling (黃麗玲)
Since there is no official video of this song, below is her performance of this song:


Enjoy the song with the lyrics on screen:


The lyrics of this song is quite short and simple, but however it's motivational. I attempted to translate the lyrics myself (again), with lots of corrections from one of my internet buddies. 
In my opinion, the overall meaning of this song is: We can. We have our dreams to chase to. So we will fly forward to make those dreams come true.

Okay, so here's the lyrics.
Sorry if the translation is not the best. Enjoy!

Song title: 往前飛
Song title Pinyin: Wang Qian Fei
Song title Meaning: Fly Forward
作詞:A-Lin
作曲:A-Lin
Singer: A-Lin / Huang Li Ling (黃麗玲)

因為你 我不再害怕
Yīnwèi nǐ, wǒ bù zài hàipà
Because of you, I am no longer afraid.
因為你 我有了力量
Yīnwèi nǐ, wǒ yǒule lìliàng
Because of you, I have the strength.
因為你 我變的堅強
Yīnwèi nǐ, wǒ biàn de jiānqiáng
Because of you, I am stronger.
因為你 我可以自由翱翔
Yīnwèi nǐ, wǒ kěyǐ zìyóu áoxiáng
Because of you, I can fly freely.

溫暖的雙手撫慰了傷
Wēnnuǎn de shuāngshǒu fǔwèile shāng
Warm hands soothe the pain.
溫暖的話語充滿希望
Wēnnuǎn de huàyǔ chōngmǎn xīwàng
Warm words are full of hope.

Just run away, run away

愛已止住淚水
Ài yǐ zhǐ zhù lèishuǐ
Love has stopped the tears.

Just run away, run away

準備努力向前
Zhǔnbèi nǔlì xiàng qián
(i’m) ready to move forward.

Just fly away, I’m gonna fly away

發現世界多美
Fāxiàn shìjiè duō měi
Discovering that the world is beautiful.

Just fly away, I’m gonna fly away

讓夢往前追 往前飛
Ràng mèng wǎng qián zhuī, wǎng qián fēi
Let the dream pursue forward; I’ll fly forward.



Credits:
(Lyrics translated by Tony and Mr. K.C. DO NOT COPY THE TRANSLATION. If you want to copy the translation, please credit both of us.)

(Thanks to YouTube user 夏日男 for uploading the video with subtitles.)

(Thanks to YouTube user 余思蔚 for uploading the performance.)


(The photo credit of A-Lin goes to this site)

No comments:

Post a Comment